Unbox the Rocks Rules
Unbox the Rocks Official Rules
1. The competition is open to couples, 18 years or older, who are engaged or planning to get engaged, with the wedding date no sooner than Aug. 31, 2016.
2. Method of Entry: Enter the competition according to instructions posted on the Harold Jaffe Jeweler’s Facebook page. Entrants may only submit one entry per couple.
3. No prize substitutions are allowed. Accommodations may be granted for same-sex couples to meet their wedding band/engagement ring needs.
4. Entrants must be present to participate. Any couple unable to attend an event forfeits their chance to compete for the grand prize.
5. Entrants must be citizens of the U.S., 18 years or older. No purchase is necessary to enter.
General Rules: Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winners’ names, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this contest or any prize-related activity.
Attempts made by the Entrant to submit multiple Entries in excess of the above stated limitations is in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and logins, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries obtained by such an Entrant may be disqualified if detected. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If participating via mobile device, standard phone data rates and usage charges imposed by your phone service provider may apply. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
Harold Jaffe jewelers is the official Sponsor of Unbox the Rocks. Other restrictions may apply. Ask store management for complete details.